Poor posture, fatigue and stress in the workplace can all contribute to spinal pain.
Learning to sit at your desk correctly, take regular breaks and do office based stretches help to alleviate symptoms associated with desk bound jobs. This will have a knock on effect to improve well being and improve productivity.
Our clinic specialises in understanding workplace health and give advice / education regarding:
- Ergonomic advice with regards to your workstation set up
- Manual handling/lifting advice
- Education and demonstration of office based stretches
- Postural retraining and advice for sitting and standing
- Core strengthening programmes
- Regular breaks encouraged for good spinal health